Parma Heights Baptist Church
Parma Heights, Ohio
Parma Heights Baptist Church, founded in 1954, purchased several acres of land in Parma Heights to build a Worship Chapel and classrooms. In the past 46 years several additions have been done, including a Worship Center, Administration Wing and a Family Life Center and School Wing.
CBLH Design developed a master plan for Parma Heights Baptist Church in 2000. This master plan was done to show the location of a new Worship Center that would seat more than 1,200 worshipers and the associated support space required for the addition. The master plan also indicates the required parking for the facility as well as the amount of land that would be required to complete such a project. In the planning of the campus the church also wished to show its interest in a future, independent living complex for its senior members.